I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of your wonderful deeds. Psalm9:1
What about Immanuel is it that you are thankful for?
We are thankful for each and every one of our students and families here. We appreciate the relationships we can make, the opportunities we have to share God’s love, and the chance at making a difference or having a positive, memorable impact on each child!
Your assignment: Please think about what makes you thankful for Immanuel Lutheran School and share your responses with us via email: [email protected]
We will list them in next week’s newsletter and bulletin, and we will also use some of these on our Facebook page as an outreach to others.
SSLC is STILL in need of a Part-Time Childcare Aide. Please send any good recommendations our way! Thank you!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR REMINDERS, UPDATES, AND PICTURES.
- Nov. 1: Fall Festival 5:30- 7:30
- Nov. 2: Deadline to register for wreath making
- Nov. 4: Butterbraids Due
- Nov. 4-8: Scholastic Book Fair (ARCTIC ADVENTURE)
- Nov. 6-7: Conferences
- Nov. 10: Ring & sing in church
- Nov. 12: Vets Recognition at 2:00, Parent meeting at 6:30
- Nov. 19: Butterbraid delivery
- Nov. 21 Wreath Make-n-Take
- Nov. 26: School Picture Retakes
- Nov. 27-29 NO SCHOOL